1. I have submitted only an Abstract so should I submit the Full Paper Now? Can I change the name of the author or paper title after I submit the paper? Can I change the title and author's name in the draft conference program?
Ans. You can submit a full paper before the submission deadline. You can make any changes but before the deadline of registration and after the deadline no change in any form is allowed.
2. My university needs more time to approve my application. What should I do?
Ans. You need to let us know the approximate time of approval. We treat the issue case by case. In any case, we cannot wait more than 2 weeks before the start of the conference. We suggest you to submit your paper or abstract as soon as possible.
3. Can I just submit an abstract only in the proceedings? Once my paper or abstract is published in the proceedings, can I, later on, ask you to delete it?
Ans. Yes, you can publish only abstracts in the proceedings. We cannot delete your paper or abstract or upload your modified paper again, once it is included in the proceedings.
4. Can I select the journal? I have sent an abstract but I want to know the name of the journal for my paper?
Ans. Authors are not allowed to select the journal. The reviewers and the editor will determine the suitability of your paper for a particular journal. You must send a full paper to know whether your paper is publishable in a journal. No feedback or journal selection can be done only on the basis of the abstract. We suggest you to send us the full paper at least 2 weeks before the deadline of registration and then we can advise you about the acceptability of your paper in the journal.
5. Will I receive written feedback about my full paper?
Ans. Yes, every author will receive written feedback after the conference in the form of a “Paper Evaluation Report” (PER). If your paper is selected for a journal, then you will also receive another written report in the form of “Editorial Review Report (ERR)” To receive ERR, you must send a full paper before the conference.
6. How Long it takes to publish my papers in the journal?
Ans. We try to publish your paper as early as possible but it depends on how quickly you can respond to PER and ERR and send us a revised paper. The minimum period is at least 6 months.
7. Can I publish my paper in another journal after it is included in the conference proceedings?
Ans. Yes. You can publish your paper anywhere even if your paper is included in the proceedings. We suggest you publish only the abstract in the proceedings. Once it is included in the proceedings, we cannot delete it later on.
8. Can I get written feedback before registration?
Ans. We do not provide written feedback before the conference.
9. Can I be sponsored or get a Special discount?
Ans. We have no funds to sponsor anybody. But yes there is early-bird discount.
10. When will I get the draft conference program?
Ans. We will send you a draft conference program showing all papers and authors before 1 week of the commencement of the conference.
11. What Special Benefits do you offer. Others Don’t?
Ans. We provide written feedback about your paper and almost no other conference organizer does what we would do for you. We provide assistance to improve and revise your paper; no conference organizer does the way we do. We assist you to increase your publication and research output. No other organizer does like us.
12. Do your journals have ISSN?
Ans. All of our journals have ISSN (both print and online).
13. What can I do if the online payment fails?
Ans. If you have any problem regarding the online payment then you can make payment the registration fees by electronic transfer or cash deposit through Bank.
-We will provide you with the Bank details through conference Acceptance Letter.
14. I want to book a hotel through you and can you help me? Do you have any special room rates for the hotel where your conference is held?
Ans. We have no dealing with any hotel. You need to book your room by yourself.
15. Where can I submit my paper to ISERD conferences?
Ans. Submission methods can be found on the conference's official website.
16. How can I get an official letter of invitation for the conference attendance?
-ISERD Invitation letter is provided on request by registered authors or other registered participants.
-ISERD Official letter of invitation will be provided as a soft copy via e-mail posting and will make a reasonable effort to help authors to get the VISA.
-Visa process generally takes a month, and the authors should take care of their own applications. ISERD won't guarantee the potential authors can obtain the VISA, and won't refund the registration fee after the deadline.